Here we have a list of Wedding Congratulations quotes, perfect for use at any Wedding Ceremony. Please help us improve our list by submitting your own quotes.
- One must imagine in marriage as in the immortality of the soul.
- Behind each and every excellent male there is a shocked woman.
- There is nothing more lovely, pleasant and charming than a very good marriage.
- Marriage is the perfection of what love aimed at, ignorant of what it sought.
- I often cry at weddings, especially my own.
- Two souls with but a simple thought,
Two hearts that beat as one.
- Remember that joy is a way of travel, not a destination.
- Now be a part of hands, and with your hands your hearts.
- There is absolutely nothing nobler or a lot more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye maintain residence as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.
- To love an individual deeply presents you strength. Being cherished by someone deeply presents you courage.
- To maintain your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, anytime you happen to be wrong, confess it; every time you’re right, shut up.
- A profitable marriage demands falling in love numerous times, often with the same person.
- Love is composed of a simple soul inhabiting two bodies.
- Love does not consist of gazing at every single other, but in hunting together in the same direction.
To the globe you may be 1 person,
but to one man or woman you could be the world.
A successful marriage calls for falling in really like many times, usually with the very same person.
There is only a single happiness in life,
to adore and be loved.
- Trip above love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.
- Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all perception of time, destroying all memory of a starting and all dread of an end.
- Congratulations to the bride and the bridegroom.
May the two of you find everlasting love between you that will strengthen with each passing year.
Have a happy married life.
- Congratulations to the bride and groom. May all your wedding wishes come true and both of you live a happy love life.
- Best wishes from my side to the bride and groom. Wish you lots of love and happiness filled with the sweetness of newly married life.
Here are examples of graduation card messages congratulating the graduate.
- All good things must come to an end, except your education which you will continue the rest of your life. Congratulations on a good start!
You did it! Congratulations on your graduation. Let’s celebrate.
I am confident that your education will be an important key to unlocking doors to your potential. You are already a success.
Congratulations on your graduation. Here’s a few bucks to get you started paying back your student loans.
- If you want to joke about money, it’s a good idea to add a few bucks in the card for good measure. It will make your joke funnier too.
- There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love. Wishing you a life filled with everlasting bliss.
- I embrace you with words of love, affection and tenderness. May this hug embrace you forever.
- A warm embrace of congratulations and wishes of happiness for the rest of your lives.
- Love each other without limits and may that love be a fountain of eternity.
- You are special just because you are you. It is amazing to witness your love. Congratulations.
Filed in: Uncategorized